C++ Senior Software Developer
Product & Technology / Podgorica
- Development of highly distributed server applications
- Develop new and support existing functionality for trading platforms
- Analysis and development of application architecture
- Participation in the formulation of objectives, the development and writing of specifications.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering Required.
- 4+ years of commercial software development.
- 4+ years with C++.
- 2+ years experience with client-server and peer-to-peer architectures, network security, basic network protocols (e.g. TCP/IP and UDP).
- Experience in Visual Studio.
- Experience with version control systems (git, svn).
- Experience with atlassian products (jira, confluence).
- Understanding of memory management, multiple processor use, runtime optimization, concurrency and synchronization.
- Solid computer science background including Algorithm, Data Structure, Operation System etc.
- Experience in building and running large scale distributed online services is big plus
- MySQL and other database experience is a plus. And experience with large distributed database design is preferred.
- English knowledge is intermediate
- Ability to understand someone else's code.
- Ability to read and compose UML diagrams.
- Ability to quickly learn complex systems and new technologies
- Passion for agile and test driven development.
- Previous hands-on development role experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Player who takes pride in their work.
- Work in a dynamic and fast-paced international company
- Beautiful emerging European destination (Montenegro, Podgorica)
- Low cost of living
- Generous relocation package
- Work/residence permit for employees and their families
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical insurance for all family members
- Annual reimbursement of flight home for employee and family
- Russian public holidays + 21 working days of annual leave
- Fun and friendly professional environment
- Using leading technologies and modern practices
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Rapidly expanding global footprint