Front-end Software Developer
Product & Technology / Podgorica
Libertex Group (International broker with 20-year history on financial and cryptocurrency markets) looking for a seasoned Front-end Software Developer for our office in Montenegro.
- Develop new websites and support existing ones using Drupal and Django;
- Create promo pages;
- Interaction with backend, QA, analysts, designers teams.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML and CSS (including HTML5 and CSS3);
- Experience with jQuery;
- Understanding of industry trends and web standards;
- Experience with at least one CMS (preferably – Drupal);
- Knowledge of package manager tools (e.g. npm, bower);
- Experience with build automation tool (e.g. webpack, gulp, grunt) would be a plus;
- Ability to create web pages / websites that look and behave consistently across all browsers and platforms;
- Passion for learning;
- At least 1 year of proven experience developing websites;
- A digital portfolio of finished work is required for this position;
- Basic Photoshop skills;
- Vector graphics editor (e.g. Adobe Illustrator) experience would be a plus;
- Sketch App experience would be a plus;
- Git basics;
- Intermediate is a minimal level, ability to pass an interview in English.
- We offer a very competitive salary in a stable company;
- Regular salary reviews – we reward great work;
- European Office (Montenegro, Podgorica);
- Payment of relocation and organize of the legalization;
- Peace of mind with life assurance;
- Work in the friendly professional team;
- Unique international corporate culture;
- One of the most beautiful sea-views in Europe;
- Amazing weather, incredibly low cost of living.