Software Engineer (Java)
The structure of Libertex Group of Companies includes a range of companies, brokers, dealers, educational and IT-development centers which allow us to operate globally, targeting 27 countries and serving clients from 120 countries. More than 700 professionals work 24\7 for our group of companies, providing over 2,200,000 clients from Americas, Asia and Europe with top tier service.
Now it is time to expand and enhance our Development Team to make innovative and game changing solutions for the Financial Trading Markets around the world.
Together we will embrace AGILE working practices in a fun but energetic work environment.
We are looking for specialists with deep expertise in developing and supporting of SOA-services, critical and valued for our business.
We're looking for colleagues with great communication and interpersonal skills, who can collaborate with development, operational, analytics, QA and the other teams to find out best possible solutions.
- 3+ years as a Software Engineer in a JAVA ecosystem
- Demonstrable experience in SOA/Microservices
- Demonstrable experience with various databases (eg. Postgres, NoSQL, MySQL)
- Demonstrable experience with various frameworks (eg. Spring)
- Demonstrable experience with Version Control (eg. GIT)
- Demonstrable experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery
Nice to have:
- API design experience
- Functional Programming (eg. Scala)
- Database modelling experience
- Rules engines experience (eg. Drools)
- High performance, high availability solutions (multithreading and parallel computing)
We understand that not everyone is perfect so if you don’t have all of the above attributes, feel free to send us your application anyway. Libertex Group is pleased to welcome you at new Belgrade IT development centre!
- Work in the reliable and stable well-known company