Squad Leader (CRM)
Product & Technology / Podgorica
- Management of distributed multicultural Salesforce development team.
- Management and optimization of software development processes in the team.
- Communication with stakeholders and business users.
- Representation of the team.
- Collaboration with analysts, developers and architects to provide stakeholders and end users with the best solutions including Salesforce CRM.
- Higher education
- Salesforce certification, Salesforce Trailhead courses is an advantage
- Management skills of Software Development teams.
- Management and optimization skills of Software Development processes.
- Development or administration of Salesforce CRM and other Salesforce products.
- Solid knowledge of at least one notation for business processes description (BPMN, EPC, etc).
- English level: upper-intermediate
- Work in a dynamic and fast-paced international company
- Beautiful emerging European destination (Montenegro, Podgorica)
- Low cost of living
- Generous relocation package
- Work/residence permit for employees and their families
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical insurance for all family members
- Annual reimbursement of flight home for employee and family
- Russian public holidays + 21 working days of annual leave
- Fun and friendly professional environment
- Using leading technologies and modern practices
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Rapidly expanding global footprint